General Terms and Conditions for Customers
The present 'General Terms and Conditions for Customers' are applicable to the relations between
Pita bakery pte ltd and the Customers. Restaurants are referred to the 'General Terms and Conditions for
Offer: the range of products and services offered by the Restaurant that can be ordered by the
Customer through the Platform.
Order: an order placed by the Customer with the Restaurant through the Platform as regards the Offer
selected by the Customer.
Customer: a natural person or legal entity placing an Order through the Platform.
Agreement: an agreement between the Customer and the Restaurant regarding an Order and the
delivery or collection of the Order.
Platform: the website(s), apps, tools and other equipment of Pita bakery pte ltd and its affiliated
companies and business partners on which the Service is made available.
Restaurant: a company that prepares and sells meals, beverages and related articles and uses the
Platform for the establishment and payment of the Agreements.
Restaurant information: the information about the Restaurant with regard to, among other things,
company and contact information, general information, product range (meals, side dishes, options and
beverages), prices for each individual product (including GST), company logo, graphics, delivery area
(including postal codes), delivery costs and minimum order amounts.
Service: the commercial services and/or activities that are offered to the Customer by Pita bakery pte ltd,
including publication of the Offer, facilitation of the conclusion of Agreements and transmission of
Orders to the relevant Restaurant.
- Identity of Pita bakery pte ltd
Pita bakery pte ltd operating under the name of Pita bakery:
Address principal place of business:
29 Bali lane Singapore 189865
1011 DK Amsterdam
Contact: +65 66356256
Reg no.: 201331984c
- The present General Terms and Conditions for Customers are only applicable to the Service.
Pita bakery pte ltd is not responsible for the Offer. As the case may be, the general terms and
conditions of the Restaurant shall be applicable to the Offer in addition.
- By placing an Order the Customer directly concludes an Agreement with the Restaurant for
delivery of the Offer selected by the Customer. The Customer is bound by the Order and will
not be entitled to a refund except in case of cancellation allowed by the Restaurant pursuant to
article 6 below.
- The Offer
- Pita bakery pte ltd publishes the Offer on behalf of the Restaurants on the Platform, in
accordance with the Restaurant information supplied by the Restaurants. Pita bakery pte ltd shall
not accept any responsibility or liability for the contents of the Offer and the Restaurant
information on the Platform. The Restaurant may use ingredients and additives of meals and
drinks, that could cause allergies and intolerances. If a Customer is allergic to any foodstuffs,
we advise to contact the Restaurant by telephone for current allergen information before
placing an Order.
- Pita bakery pte ltd presents all Restaurant information in such a way that it is clear to the
Customer what his rights and obligations are after having accepted the Offer.
- Pita bakery pte ltd shall not accept any liability for Platform availability.
- The Agreement
- The Agreement is effective as from the moment the Customer finalizes the Order by clicking
the 'Buy now' button during the process of placing an Order through the Platform.
- After receipt of the Order, Pita bakery pte ltd will electronically confirm the Order to the Customer.
- The Agreement can only be executed by the Restaurant if the Customer provides correct and
complete contact and address information when placing the Order. The Customer is obliged to
immediately report any inaccuracies in the payment data supplied or mentioned to
Pita bakery pte ltd or the Restaurant.
- With respect to information on the status of his Order, after having placed the Order the
Customer is required to be available by telephone or email (as indicated when placing the
Order) for both the Restaurant and Pita bakery pte ltd .
- If the Customer decides to have the Order delivered, the Customer must be present at the
delivery address indicated by the Customer in order to take receive the Order items.
- If the Customer decides to collect the Order, he should be present at the selected time at the
collection location of the Restaurant, as indicated in the confirmation email, text message or
on the Pita bakery pte ltd website.
- Upon delivery of the Order, the Restaurant could ask for identification if the Order contains
alcoholic products or other products with an age limit. If the Customer cannot identify himself
adequately or does not meet the minimum age requirements, the Restaurant will refuse to
deliver the relevant products to the Customer. In this case, cancellation costs may be charged
- Pita bakery pte ltd does not accept any liability relating to the execution of the Agreement.
- Dissolution of the Agreement and cancellation of the Order
- Considering the perishable nature of the Offer, the Customer shall not be entitled to dissolve
the Agreement. Orders cannot be cancelled by the Customer with Pita bakery pte ltd .
Cancellation of the Order with the Restaurant is only possible by the Customer if the
Restaurant explicitly indicates that Cancellation of the Order by the Customer is possible.
- The Restaurant is entitled to cancel the Order, e.g., if the Offer is no longer available, if the
Customer has provided an incorrect or inoperative telephone number or other contact
information, or in case of force majeure.
- If the Customer places a false Order (for example by providing incorrect contact information,
by not paying or by not being present on the delivery or collection location in order to receive
the Order) or otherwise fails to comply with his obligations pursuant to the Agreement,
Pita bakery pte ltd shall be entitled to refuse any future Orders from such Customer.
- Pita bakery pte ltd is entitled to refuse Orders and cancel Agreements on behalf of the
Restaurant, if there is reasonable doubt about the correctness or authenticity of the Order or
contact information. If Pita bakery pte ltd cancels an Order that has already been paid for,
Pita bakery pte ltd shall transfer the paid amount into the same account as from where the
payment has been made. If the Customer places Orders that appear as false or fraudulent,
Pita bakery pte ltd may report this to the police.
- At the moment the Agreement is concluded in accordance with the provisions of article 5.1 of
these General Terms and Conditions for Customers, Customer is obliged to pay the
Restaurant for the Order. The Customer may fulfil this payment obligation by using an online
payment method through the Platform or by payment to the Restaurant at the door or at the
- Subject to the provisions of article 6.4 of these General Terms and Conditions for Customers,
the (partial) reimbursement of an online payment shall only be possible if the Order cannot be
delivered (entirely). The reimbursement shall always be made into the same account as the
one from which the payment has been made.
- Complaints settlement
- Complaints from the Customer about the Offer, the Order or the performance of the
Agreement, are to be filed with for receipt by the Restaurant. The sole responsibility for the
Offer of the Restaurant and the performance of the Agreement lies with the Restaurant.
Pita bakery pte ltd may only
- If the Customer has a complaint as regards the Service, the complaint is to be communicated
by means of the contact form, by email or ordinary mail to the Pita bakery pte ltd customer
service, at the contact address as indicated in article 2 of the present General Terms and
Conditions for Customers.
- Once the complaint has been received by Pita bakery pte ltd , the latter shall react as soon as
possible, but not later than within one week, with a confirmation of receipt. Pita bakery pte ltd
aims to handle the complaint as soon as possible, but not later than within two weeks.
- Complaints as described in sections 1 and 2 of this article must be filed promptly within due
time after the Customer has detected the shortcomings, be fully and clearly described and
filed with the respective Pita bakery pte ltd .
- When placing the Order, the Customer may also subscribe to the newsletter. The Customer
can unsubscribe from this newsletter by contacting the customer service by using the contact data as mentioned under
'Correspondence Address' in article 2 of these General Terms and Conditions for Customers.
- Inspection and correction of stored personal data
- Pita bakery pte ltd shall process personal data relating to the Customer. The processing of
personal data is subject to the Privacy Statement.